Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Warm and Balmy Day


The rain came down hard last night and this morning, which melted our snow and ice. It's now about 40 degrees whereas it had been in the teens. I now feel comfortable driving my car so didn't have to leave so early to go to work this morning.


This week has seemed extra long. I am so ready for the weekend. Have to finish getting ready for Christmas. I haven't even gone to the Holiday Market yet this year...that's rare for me. Well, I am trying to save money and I always find things I want to buy there so maybe it's for the best.
What's your favorite place to shop for Christmas or Hannakah gifts?
If you make gifts, what are some of the things you like to make?
What's your favorite dish on the holiday dinner table?


2 comments:

DLR said...

Favorite dish on the holiday table... well it's a combo thing, really.

Mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey with gravy over the top of all three. Heavenly!

Karol said...

You go girl! That's my favorite too...maybe it's in our genes that we like the same thing? And later, about 4 hours after dinner, I like to have pumpkin pie with real whipped cream topping. ~sis