Tuesday, December 30, 2008

End of Year Hopes

I hope we all have enough to eat.
I hope we can resolve our differences with words rather than with wars.
I hope we can be our authentic selves, that we can be courageous to act as who we really are without much fear.
I hope the children in this world are loved and well cared for.
I hope we seek to understand other people rather than shutting out those who opinions are different than their own.
I hope we all work toward making the planet less polluted.
I hope we preserve old growth forests around the world.
I hope we love our pets and honor the other animals who share this planet.
I hope the economy becomes stronger around the world and that Americans learn to save for purchases rather than going into debt via credit cards (and I hope the govt. better regulates credit card companies).
I hope we can love each other.
I hope that after all is said and done that we can all still have hope!

No comments: