Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas All!

This photo collage represents my two favorite vacations of last year--one to Baja, Mexico, the other to the Redwoods. LeeAnn and I also went to Seattle, which was fun too. Anyway, the Mexico vacation took place in January and is represented in the three photos to right third row down and one photo at far left in the fourth row. Loved seeing the whales so close and visiting the desert. Also met so many nice people and found the best restaurant in all of Baja--it's in Todos Santos. Donna, LeeAnn, and I went on the redwoods vacation during spring break in March. We stayed at the Redwoods AYH (hostel). On the days it was sunny we went to the beach. Other days--rainy ones--we walked in the redwood forests.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

brooke said...

Your daughter looks so much like you!

Karol said...

You think? She definitely has my blue eyes and fair skin and all my thousands of freckles too. I didn't think freckles were cute, incidentally, until I became an adult. Now I love them!