Monday, January 19, 2009

Love this new camera


I bought this Nixon Coolpix L18 for my daughter yesterday. Got it on sale at Freddie's for $99.99. I have a Nikon Coolpix too but I bought mine several years ago and technology has changed. LeeAnn's has some neat-o features that mine doesn't, like the ability to take and stitch together panoramic shoots. Plus it seems faster than mine and I love the big screen. Color quality is wow! Both of ours has the b & w option but hers has so many more auto features than mine does. And both take movies with sound. So far, I'm impressed. And LeeAnn played with the camera all day yesterday and was extremely happy. So, if you are looking for an inexpensive camera--one to take on car trips or even just around town, this may be the camera for you.

No comments: