Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hello, President Obama.

I am hopeful of you leading our country in such as a way to promote all kinds of community service, negotiations between parties and countries, more peace on this crazy planet, and taking responsiblity for what we've done wrong in the last several years along with intelligence to change our actions toward more sustainable outcomes. We can truly change our lives, our communities, our nation, our world, when we feel inspired and committed to working together toward common, positive, reacheable goals.

I love that you are so grassroots oriented. I've always believed that is the way toward a more egalitarian nation, with communities allowed to give their input and see the results afterward.

I am hopeful but also realistic. I know that the economy won't get much better anytime soon and that war-torn nations won't all of a sudden be saved by your leadership. All I can do is my part--help others when I can, spend reasonably, and stand up for what I believe in. And not live in fear. Our people have survived worse.

I think that you are the best darn looking president we've ever had plus quite a good dancer (saw you on the Ellen show)--it's good to have a president that knows how to boogie down.

No comments: